January 1, 2021, 12:00 am
No matter our age, we never lose the joy and fascination that comes with listening to music. The power of music not only endures into the golden years of life, but it grows. The more we interact with music as we age, the more music can benefit our bodies and minds. Here are three ways that music canContinue Reading
January 27, 2020, 12:00 am
If you’re an independent artist, the choice of the right streaming service for your music shouldn’t be taken lightly. You need to keep in mind what you’re trying to accomplish with your music before you sign up with any service. Depending on your genre, fanbase, licensing situationContinue Reading
December 30, 2019, 12:00 am
Congratulations! You got the gig. You nailed the solo, made appropriate eye contact, and wore the right clothes. Time to tell your parents the good news and start shopping for the gear you can now afford. There is no greater happiness than a musician with a paycheck, and this joy is what keeps us goContinue Reading
- May 30, 2019 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- October 3, 2019 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- December 30, 2019 How to Keep the Gig
- February 11, 2019 When The Crowd Sucks...
- August 7, 2019 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- January 1, 2021 Striking the Right Chord: Music Can Improve the Lives of Seniors
- March 22, 2019 Getting the Gig
- November 22, 2019 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- January 16, 2019 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- June 21, 2019 Knowing Your Professional Value