November 22, 2019, 12:00 am
One of the most important decisions a music professional can make is hiring the right team. Whether it be a record label hiring the right staff, a management company hiring the right music director, a band hiring the right crew, or a music director hiring the right musicians. The possibilities are eContinue Reading
October 3, 2019, 12:00 am
Ok, so you've read all the advice from the professionals here on this blog; you've honed your skills, dressed the part, nailed the audition, and (drum roll, please...) YOU GOT THE GIG! Congratulations! So, let's say that this particular gig is going to be all fly-dates on commercial airlContinue Reading
September 14, 2019, 12:00 am
The Music Industry is constantly changing. Songwriters are being forced to agree to bad publishing deals, Artists are being financially ruined by 360 label deals, and Record Labels are loosing money in a collapsing market. As a result Musicians seem to be at the bottom of the food chain. We are beinContinue Reading
- May 30, 2019 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- October 3, 2019 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- December 30, 2019 How to Keep the Gig
- February 11, 2019 When The Crowd Sucks...
- August 7, 2019 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- March 22, 2019 Getting the Gig
- November 22, 2019 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- January 16, 2019 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- June 21, 2019 Knowing Your Professional Value
- January 1, 2021 Striking the Right Chord: Music Can Improve the Lives of Seniors