How To Land An Endorsement Deal
May 30, 2019, 12:00 am
It’s cool to say you’re an artist endorsed by your favorite brands right? It makes you feel more “official” and gives you that little taste of “I made it” and credibility behind your name. I’m fortunate enough to be a part of some great smaller/major companiContinue Reading
Getting the Gig
March 22, 2019, 12:00 am
Auditioning can sometimes be a stressful and intimidating process. You’ve put in the endless hours of work and effort into mastering your craft, and someone is about to hear a few minutes of your playing and tell you “yes” or “no”. But rest assured, there are many waysContinue Reading
When The Crowd Sucks...
February 11, 2019, 12:00 am
For the past seven-or-so months, I've been touring with an iconic band that ruled the airwaves during the soft-rock heyday of the early 80s... I don't want to name drop, so let's just call this band "Schmair Schmupply". The love songs that these guys cranked out are still a majContinue Reading
- May 30, 2019 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- October 3, 2019 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- December 30, 2019 How to Keep the Gig
- February 11, 2019 When The Crowd Sucks...
- August 7, 2019 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- January 1, 2021 Striking the Right Chord: Music Can Improve the Lives of Seniors
- March 22, 2019 Getting the Gig
- November 22, 2019 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- January 16, 2019 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- June 21, 2019 Knowing Your Professional Value