February 19, 2017, 12:00 am
Auditioning can sometimes be a stressful and intimidating process. You’ve put in the endless hours of work and effort into mastering your craft, and someone is about to hear a few minutes of your playing and tell you “yes” or “no”. But rest assured, there are many waysContinue Reading
February 11, 2017, 12:00 am
For the past seven-or-so months, I've been touring with an iconic band that ruled the airwaves during the soft-rock heyday of the early 80s... I don't want to name drop, so let's just call this band "Schmair Schmupply". The love songs that these guys cranked out are still a majContinue Reading
February 6, 2017, 12:00 am
Congratulations! You got the gig. You nailed the solo, made appropriate eye contact, and wore the right clothes. Time to tell your parents the good news and start shopping for the gear you can now afford. There is no greater happiness than a musician with a paycheck, and this joy is what keeps us goContinue Reading
- February 26, 2017 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- February 11, 2017 When The Crowd Sucks...
- February 6, 2017 How to Keep the Gig
- March 25, 2017 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- February 19, 2017 Getting the Gig
- March 12, 2017 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- January 16, 2017 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- March 5, 2017 Knowing Your Professional Value
- April 10, 2017 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- March 19, 2017 Making Connections