January 27, 2020, 12:00 am
If you’re an independent artist, the choice of the right streaming service for your music shouldn’t be taken lightly. You need to keep in mind what you’re trying to accomplish with your music before you sign up with any service. Depending on your genre, fanbase, licensing situationContinue Reading
December 30, 2019, 12:00 am
Congratulations! You got the gig. You nailed the solo, made appropriate eye contact, and wore the right clothes. Time to tell your parents the good news and start shopping for the gear you can now afford. There is no greater happiness than a musician with a paycheck, and this joy is what keeps us goContinue Reading
November 22, 2019, 12:00 am
One of the most important decisions a music professional can make is hiring the right team. Whether it be a record label hiring the right staff, a management company hiring the right music director, a band hiring the right crew, or a music director hiring the right musicians. The possibilities are eContinue Reading
- May 30, 2019 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- October 3, 2019 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- February 11, 2019 When The Crowd Sucks...
- December 30, 2019 How to Keep the Gig
- March 22, 2019 Getting the Gig
- August 7, 2019 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- June 21, 2019 Knowing Your Professional Value
- January 16, 2019 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- November 22, 2019 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- September 14, 2019 Making Connections