April 10, 2017, 12:00 am
One of the most important decisions a music professional can make is hiring the right team. Whether it be a record label hiring the right staff, a management company hiring the right music director, a band hiring the right crew, or a music director hiring the right musicians. The possibilities are eContinue Reading
March 25, 2017, 12:00 am
Ok, so you've read all the advice from the professionals here on this blog; you've honed your skills, dressed the part, nailed the audition, and (drum roll, please...) YOU GOT THE GIG! Congratulations! So, let's say that this particular gig is going to be all fly-dates on commercial airlContinue Reading
March 19, 2017, 12:00 am
The Music Industry is constantly changing. Songwriters are being forced to agree to bad publishing deals, Artists are being financially ruined by 360 label deals, and Record Labels are loosing money in a collapsing market. As a result Musicians seem to be at the bottom of the food chain. We are beinContinue Reading
- February 6, 2017 How to Keep the Gig
- February 11, 2017 When The Crowd Sucks...
- February 19, 2017 Getting the Gig
- March 25, 2017 Air Travel Tips For Musicians
- February 26, 2017 How To Land An Endorsement Deal
- January 16, 2017 Welcome to the Musician Casting Blog!
- March 12, 2017 Importance of Being a Diverse Musician
- March 5, 2017 Knowing Your Professional Value
- April 10, 2017 Hiring the Right Touring Team
- March 19, 2017 Making Connections